What Data do we collect and process?
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
1. Name 2. Email address(es) 3. Telephone number(s);
4. Address if applicable
We may also hold and retain documents from you pertaining to the provision of services or support, for example as the result of designing a website for you.
How do we use this Data?
1. For purposes of the GDPR, Njsys is the "Data Controller". 2. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties or affiliates. 3. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the GDPR. 4. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website or business. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping; 2. provision of services (e.g. website development or support);
How long do we retain this Data?
1. We'll hold on to your information for as long as you wish us to provide our products, services or support to you. 2. In certain situations, for example, if necessary to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information beyond this period. 3. We will not hold your data for any longer than is required.
Your rights as Data Subjects
1. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Njsys (“right of access"), where such Data is held. 2. You have the right to request your personal Data held by Njsys be removed (“right to be forgotten") or to be ported to another provider (“right to portability"). 3. You have the right to complain to the data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk
Who to contact in relation to Data
All requests in relation to data should be addressed to the email contact address as at the bottom of this page.
1. Data security is of great importance to Njsys and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website or by any other means. Please note that your website as developed by us may be backed up to a cloud provider, but as this is only a backup of your public website this should not be a concern. If you would prefer that we do not do this please advise by way of the email address at the bottom of this page. 2. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. 3. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk.
This Website does NOT place any Cookies on your computer.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
Data which we collect from you may be processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our third party hosting servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA.